starting production in the spring with a 2010 release to mark the 25th anniversary of the original
starting production in the spring with a 2010 release to mark the 25th anniversary of the original
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I hope the movie is not as bad as the third. That movie just plain sucked!
brett ratner is directing so im hoping itll be better
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Brett Ratner can be very hit or miss.
He screwed up both X-Men 3 and Rush Hour 3, but the first Rush Hours were good as was Red Dragon.
He also is the exec producer of Prison Break. Never seen the show, but have only heard good things about it.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">brett ratner is directing so im hoping itll be better </div></div>
So it's going to be Rush Hour IV?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks